Saturday, August 31, 2013


Wow!  It's been a long time since my last posting.  August has been a whirlwind here in Michigan.  This card pretty much sums it up!  I found these Stampin' Up stamps in the drawer and have always been drawn to them and this is a time to remind all my friends of this quote.  Just a simple card with whimsical polka dots, a fun scalloped tag and some special buttons I've been loving for quite a while.

Good news has come this past week.  I am on Let's Scrap Design Team for September - December 2013!  This will offer some good challenges and hopefully some wonderful inspiration for other crafty people.

Also, I have passed the interview and background check for a position as Scrapbook Instructor at the local Michael's.  I'm looking forward to extending my talents locally, too. 

With Labor Day weekend upon us and the hot muggy days getting shorter, I feel the need for some Autumn breezes and dried leaves to shuffle through. 

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment