Saturday, June 1, 2013

EXPANDING HORIZONS WITH A MACHINE

Well, I've been without my Sizzix Eclips machine for about 2 weeks now and am slowly getting out of withdrawal.  I've learned to cut freehand and make circles with other tools that have been sitting in a drawer for a very long time. 

The month of challenges from Let's Scrap is just about over - there are a few challenges that end June 7; however, I am on vacation in Northern Michigan and left the scrapbooking supplies home.  I want to spend some time with water colors and gelatos and may create some interesting backgrounds for future use.

Hopefully my new Eclips machine will be delivered while I'm gone and I can get creative with it again.  My DD, Diana, says I really don't need it but she has never seen my freehand drawing!

Happy Spring to all and to all a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment