Saturday, June 29, 2013

A GROOVY KIND OF WEDDING



Feeling Groovy!  I took on the challenge of making a starburst scrapbook 2-page layout and chose wonderful photos from my DD and SIL' wedding last September (2012). 

It was a groovy wedding - in a state park by a lake and surrounded by high rocky hills.  They kept costs at a minimum by being creative.  He's an English Professor and she is a Fine Arts major.  DD made all the flowers (with a bit of help from SIL and me) and they were gorgeously cut from atlases and books.  Then the flowers were carefully tied together using floral wire and tape - each flower individually made. 

I wish you all could have been there but maybe seeing this beautiful LO will give you a glimpse of the magic of that day!  My best day that year. 

Love you so much, DD and SIL.  You've helped me find my place!

No comments:

Post a Comment